- October 23rd 2012: Scale Computing Closes $12 Million in Funding; Reports Record Q3 Results
- 28 March 2012: Nexenta ‘Most Improved Company of the Year’ at the 2012 Network Computing Awards
- April 26, 2012: NexentaVSA for VMware View™ Accelerates VDI Deployments with VMware's Rapid Desktop Program
- May 22, 2012:Nexenta Debuts NexentaVSA for View to Solve Complexity of Deploying VDI
- June 18, 2012: Announcing the New SGI® UV™: The Big Brain Computer
- May 14, 2012: SGI Takes Big Data Performance to New Levels with Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- April 10, 2012: SGI Resets the Bar on Network Attached Storage
- 13 February 2012: Nexenta Systems Sales Up 400 Percent in 2011
- 31 January 2012: Arista Enables Automated Cloud Networking with Advanced Event Management Capabilities
- 23 January 2012: Nexenta Secures $21 Million in Series C Funding
|25 January 2010: CORAID Secures Series-A Investment of $10 Million|
Names Executive Team, Reaches Over 1,100 Customers
CORAID Inc., a leading developer of scale-out storage with more than 1,100 customers worldwide, today announced that it has closed a $10 million Series-A financing round with Allegis Capital and Azure Capital Partners to accelerate the development and adoption of the CORAID® EtherDrive® storage platform. With this funding, the company has named multiple Silicon Valley veterans to its executive team, including: Kevin Brown as CEO, Audrey MacLean as chairman of the board, Carl Wright as executive vice president of worldwide sales, and Josh Leslie as vice president of channels and business development. Lara Druyan of Allegis Capital and Paul Weinstein of Azure Capital Partners have joined CORAID’s board of directors; Mark Leslie and Charles Giancarlo have joined the advisory board and invested in the company.
CORAID is redefining the fundamental economics of storage with its Ethernet-based solutions that provide enterprises of all sizes with a flexible tier of high performance, scale-out storage. CORAID’s breakthrough EtherDrive storage platform has organically amassed over 1,100 customers, including large enterprise and government organizations, since its 2005 launch into the Linux market. Using innovative software with 100-percent commodity hardware and raw Ethernet, EtherDrive storage arrays enable a scale-out SAN architecture that is ideally suited to dynamic virtualization and cloud environments. Starting at under $500 per terabyte and scaling to multiple petabytes, EtherDrive delivers a 5-8x price performance advantage over legacy Fibre Channel and iSCSI solutions, while eliminating layers of complex SAN management.
For more information on these solutions or to discuss your individual requirements,
please contact the NAS sales team on 01491 821640 or complete and submit your contact details here