- October 23rd 2012: Scale Computing Closes $12 Million in Funding; Reports Record Q3 Results
- 28 March 2012: Nexenta ‘Most Improved Company of the Year’ at the 2012 Network Computing Awards
- April 26, 2012: NexentaVSA for VMware View™ Accelerates VDI Deployments with VMware's Rapid Desktop Program
- May 22, 2012:Nexenta Debuts NexentaVSA for View to Solve Complexity of Deploying VDI
- June 18, 2012: Announcing the New SGI® UV™: The Big Brain Computer
- May 14, 2012: SGI Takes Big Data Performance to New Levels with Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- April 10, 2012: SGI Resets the Bar on Network Attached Storage
- 13 February 2012: Nexenta Systems Sales Up 400 Percent in 2011
- 31 January 2012: Arista Enables Automated Cloud Networking with Advanced Event Management Capabilities
- 27 January 2012: Network Innovation Award: Arista open source network operating system
|23 January 2012: Nexenta Secures $21 Million in Series C Funding|
Nexenta Systems, supplier of OpenStorage solutions, has announced that it has secured over $21 million in Series C financing, with Menlo Ventures-- experienced investor in the storage space industry--as its new lead investor. Sierra Ventures and Razor’s Edge Ventures were also chosen for partnership in this round, joining current investors Javelin Venture Partners and TransLink Capital.
This announcement follows its three year growth of over 400% year-over-year making it one of the fastest growing enterprise storage companies. Throughout 2011, Nexenta achieved additional corporate milestones, including $300 million in hardware sales, serving over 4,000 customers, and tripling its workforce. They were also able to be ‘capital efficient’ while funding most of their operations from sales revenue. Nexenta Systems has stated that they will use this growth in funding to sustain the company’s growth, pace of innovation, and global expansion to meet the rapid of their customers.
For more information on these solutions or to discuss your individual requirements,
please contact the NAS sales team on 01491 821640 or complete and submit your contact details here